These hikes can be enjoyed anytime during open hours.
Open 7 days a week from 9:30 am to 5pm.
Leashed dogs are allowed in the Ranch area, and on the trail to Wolf House Ruins, BUT NOT ON any other TRAILS.
Vehicle fee: regularly $10–waived with ParkRx Doctor prescription.
- Wolf House Ruins–1 mile. 1-2 hours, uneven terrain.
- Beauty Ranch–1 mile. 1-2 hours, some uneven terrain.
- Beauty Ranch – Wolf House Loop–3 miles. 2-2.5 hours, some uneven terrain.
Easy - Moderate Hikes
- Lake loop–2 miles. 1-2 hours, elevation gain/loss, some uneven terrain.
- Lake – Old Fallen Bridge loop–4 miles. 2-3 hours, elevation gain/loss, uneven terrain.
- Ancient Redwood–5 miles. 2-3 hours, elevation gain/loss, uneven terrain.